Sunday, 2 March 2014

Tip Top nailpolish

I was kindly sent these gorgeous nail polishes to try out from Tip top nail polish and I am very pleased with the results.

Not only are the nail polishes very pigmented but are known to be toxin free and enriched with vitamin E to moisturise your nails. Also it is not tested on animals what more could you want.

While it claims to be fast drying I didn't notice a big difference in drying time compared to other polishes I have tried.

 (from left to right)

"Armourplate"- I'm in love with this colour it is filled with silver glitter giving your nails a brilliant sparkle

"Jeepers Creepers"- A shimmery dark blue

"Fairy Dust" - light lilac

"Mango Tango"- A bright orange packed with yellow fine glitter

"Sun Kissed"- Bold sunshine yellow

"Get Reddy"- A shimmery red with a hint of pink

Overall these nail polishes are well worth buying as they feel high quality and have super pigmentation.

Where to buy-http://www.tiptopnails.co.za/

Thanks for reading stay tuned for more beauty product reviews , don't forget to become a member of my blog to keep up to date !

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment xox