Wednesday, 1 January 2014

M.A.C Creme Sheen


Believe it or not but this is my first ever M.A.C lipstick , it has always been on my list to buy but I have never got round to it until now and i am glad I bought it. This lipstick is packed with moisture and shine , perfect for keeping your lips hydrated with a pop of colour during the winter. I chose shade Peach Blossom (A83) which is perfect for me as my skin is quite pale plus my auburn hair limits the choice of lipstick shades I suit. This nude shade makes it perfect for any occasion meaning I carry it in my purse constantly , this lipstick has a lovely sweet candy scent which surprised me. overall a great buy and I am sure it wont be my last lipstick from their range.

Thankyou for reading , don't forget to become a member for more beauty updates xox

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trixy,
    Checking out the contents of your blog is awesome! However, I would like for you go to this page and get free strategies and tips in how to make you as an expert of what you are selling.www.facebook.com/terryjerryentrepreneurmarketerconsultant

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment xox