Monday, 5 August 2013

Stila rouge brilliance lip shine

 
This is the first product I have tried from Stila and I'm very impressed. I was looking for a lipgloss that I wouldn't need to wear a lipstick under it to give my lips some colour. This really does do the trick the shade I ordered is called violet shine , yes it does look quite purple when I do a swatch but when applied to my lips it gives my lips a pop of glossy red.
The gloss is quite thick and rich in consistency which makes it last longer. I prefer the normal lip gloss applicator though as I find it easier to apply but this works good as well. 

Thanks for reading please follow my blog to keep up with more of my beauty and fashion finds.
If you would like to contact me about reviewing products please contact me via email either click the email me button or check out my contact page to find other ways of contacting me.

I am wishing you all the best in your next beauty adventure xox 


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment xox