Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Balmi coconut lip balm

I've always been intrigued by this product as its appearance is different from other lip balms I've seen , so it was time for me to buy it. I got the balmi lip balm for a deal in boots I paid £2.99 instead of the retail price of £4.99 so it was quite a good buy. It has a lovely sent to it I got the coconut scented balmi just so I could feed my coconut scent addiction, the scent is not over powering which I love as it is practical for in school or the work place. The lip balm also comes with a keyring which I find really handy for putting on my  keys so I will never go out and about with dry lips.

Most of all the package design is amazing (that's what made me buy it in the first place) and it gives your lips a fair amount of hydration...What I didn't notice until I opened it was the shape of the lipbalm  it's self it is formed in a cone shape so it can be applied straight to my lips and without any of that yucky finger way.( as you can see I have already done some damage to it :-p). 

Sorry for another short post, I have been busy with my study's and have found hardly any time to post about all my beauty finds. I will post again as soon as I can.
 In the mean time thanks for reading and I am wishing you all the best in your next beauty adventure xox 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/16/2013

    Sounds like another great product, and another great review :-) x

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment xox