Saturday, 27 July 2013

Outfits of the week

I thought I would mix things up today and gives you guys something different from makeup reviews. These outfits are what I usually wear throughout the week. 
Outfit #1
This is one of my favourite outfits as it is perfect for the summer weather.
V neck tshirt - primark 
Navy dotted skirt- new look 
Emerald sneakers- new look 
Fox shoulder bag- eBay 

Outfit #2
Thus outfit is also one I very like also great in the summer time (the shorts are so comfy).

Crop white tshirt- primark 
Sun glasses- primark 
Denim shorts- new look 
Nike purple trainers-  sports direct 

Outfit #3

Denim jacket- new look 
Floral dress- new look
White sand shoes- primark 

Outfit #4 

I quite  like this outfit for going out to a meal or the cinemas as its quite dressy without try to hard.

Dotted blouse- river island 
Black skinny jeans- primark 
Pink bow ballet shoes- Dorothy Perkins 
Beige hand bag- warehouse 

Outfit #5

Another summer outfit I like. 

White crop top- forever 21
Pink crop jeans- Hollister
White sand shoes- primark 


Thanks for reading hope you guys liked my outfits. Don't forget to follow my blog for more beauty and outfits of the day, I am wishing you all the best on your next beauty adventure xox 

Let me know in the comments below, what one of my outfits do you like ? 





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfits...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do now , don't forget to friend me on Facebook "trixybeautyfix" and follow my blog , your truly trixy x

      Delete
  3. Anonymous7/29/2013

    Gr8 outfits :-) the first & third ones r my favourites :-)

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment xox