Wednesday, 24 July 2013

No7 essentially natural foundation

The No7 essentially natural foundation is great for this summer as it is light weight and contains SPF 15 so it protects your skin from the suns harmful rays. I have been using this product for over a year now as it is one if my favourite drugstore foundations. When I first bought this product the women at the counter offered to test my skin to see what colour would closest match my skin, so she brought out her scanner and placed it onto my skin it turns out I'm the shade calico which is the lightest of the whole range. When I got home to try it out later it was like magic in a bottle for me  , I had never found such a good foundation before , the others I had tried always turned orange once applied to my skin , but not this one. I think I will be using this for a long time now as it is the best beauty find of the year for me especially at approx £9:00.

Thanks for reading don't forget to subscribe ( it's free! ) and follow my twitter for more beauty news ----> 

And I am wishing you all the best on your next beauty adventure , good luck ! Xox 


Comment down below , what is your favourite foundation of the year ? 

Also don't forget to check out my friends blog at www.gamersrevealed.blogspot.com 
It would be greatly appreciated 


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment xox