Thursday, 25 July 2013

Collection 2000 dazzle me eye pigments

Love love love these dazzle me eye pigments from collection 2000 range as you really do get affordable quality from a lot of their products. These eye shadow shimmers come in a range of colours from bright pinks to intense blacks. I like how pigmented they are as little is needed to be applied for a pop of colour.
Here are swatches of the shades I own ( from left to right) I have magical 2 which gives of a silver mixed with gold glow, sugar plum 7 which is a hot pink colour with more specks of gold, angel 15 a grey purple colour and last but not least enigma 13 a lovely forest green shade.
      
To apply I use a flat eye shadow brush and gently dip it into one of the pots , then pat it onto my eyelids.But be careful , occasionally there can be a bit of fall out onto your cheek bone but this is bound to happen with any brand of eye shimmer as they can be quite messy. 

Thanks for reading , don't forget to become a member by signing in with a google account or click the twitter or bloglovin button to follow me. I am wishing you all the best in your next beauty adventure xox.


Let me know in the comments below , what is your favourite colour from the 4 swatches ? 


If you live in the uk , boots has the collection range available 

Visit their site http://www.collection2000.com/collection2000.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment xox