Friday, 28 June 2013

Everyday luxe candles

 
My new obsession is these amazing candles , they are great for in your room at night they give off a warm sweet scent that gives off comfort to your room. I bought these 2 candles from tkmax for a very affordable price , roughly under £6 each. These candles are very unique with 3 wicks in each pot when lit it gives off a lovely glowing light. 
My favourite scent is the lemon plum as it fills my room with a sweet aroma which I just love. I have had this candle for nearly  a month now  and it is still going strong , would highly recommend these candles as they are great  value for  money with an ever lasting scent.

( sorry short review today) 

To keep up to date with more of my blog post please join and become a member , also follow my Facebook page and twitter @trixybeautyfix


Thanks for ready and I am wishing you all the best on your next beauty adventure xox 

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/01/2013

    Try "Island Glow" I got mine at TJMAXX as well. Do you know of any other places to get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do , I think you can also get them on eBay but not sure if any other local shops do it xox

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore the "Eclipse" scent. It smells exactly like Yankee Candle Soho Living "Blue", which was my all time favorite (so of course they had to discontinue it).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww there always be something close to it , usually I just shop around tk max looking for scents close to the candles I've had before if they have been discontinued them, another option is to check online sometimes you will stumble upon discontinued candles still on sale at other sites , hope this helped xox

      Delete
  3. Anonymous1/22/2014

    I have one in sandalwood and it is grrrreat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/19/2014

    I just got a Cotton Candy one at TJ Maxx an hour ago.....it smells wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/03/2014

    Butter Cookie Smells Better Than Yankee Candle Sugar Cookie!

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment xox